2011 Z520 seats question

Could someone tell me how the passenger side seat could be removed? I really just need to tighten it up , just not sure how it is fastened in. Thanks

2. Member
    I have a 2010, Z519C and my seats have two screws behind the center cushion of the seat. Work your fingers between the seam of the center cushion and the side cushion, and pull hard - stuck on by velcro. . .at least mine are that way.
    Last edited by stykbowslim; 06-23-2017 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stykbowslim View Post
    I have a 2010, Z519C and my seats have two screws in back of the center cushion of the seat. Work your fingers between the seam of the center cushion and the side cushion, and pull hard - stuck on by velcro. . .at least mine are that way.
    THIS^^^. It's SUPER DUPER INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH Velcro!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

4. Member
    Thanks