MercMonitor Source and Part Numbers

I originally posted this in the Mercury 2.0/2.4/2.5 High Performance section but think this would be a better place to ask my questions. I have a 2012 Mercury 175 Optimax ProXS model 1175P83HY serial 1B917726. This motor has the big tiller steering and a jet pump installed on it. The boat the motor is mounted on has no gauges except a fuel level gauge and there is no NMEA 2000 backbone in place. I have a Lowrance Elite 7 Ti installed in the boat. What all do I need to install the MercMonitor gauge in my boat and also connect it to my Lowrance unit? Which MercMonitor do I need to connect it to my Lowrance and motor. The distance the wiring would have to be run from the motor to the location of the Lowrance unit and the area I want to mount the MercMonitor is about 8 feet. Actual part numbers would be appreciated for everything I need including the gauge along with sources for the parts. Links to DIY install information would be good too. I'm a HVAC control tech so am pretty sure the install should be something I can do myself.

2. Member
    Actually, your original post was in the correct forum, your engine is a 2.5l. My reply will be same as yesterday, contact Rhonda at European Marine for options and they offer BBC member discount too.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax