Carthage, Granville or Gainsboro Tn.

Anyone on this board from any of these towns ?

Thanks guys.
    I think there's a Squatch in these woods !
    "I rough talked em"

Quote Originally Posted by Joshthebadbear View Post

Thanks guys.
    I'm from Alexandria, very close to Carthage. I live in Texas but grew up in the area and all of my family is still there. Nice area, just depends on what you want to be closer to. Gainsboro is pretty much in between Center Hill and Dale Hollow, probably closer to Dale Hollow, and Carthage is closer to Center Hill but still not too far from Dale Hollow. My son and I just spent last week fishing Center Hill. I grew up fishing and skiing on Center Hill and it's still my favorite lake of any I've been on. Hard to beat Dale Hollow for fishing though.

I'm not familiar enough with Granville to speak about it but it would prinsvky be my third choice out of the three. Cookeville is a nice town and not far from Gainsboro so that's a plus. Guess it depends also if you'd rather be closer to Nashville or further east.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshthebadbear View Post

Thanks guys.
    Close!

I lived in Cookeville for 14 years, worked in Gainesboro for ten years and fished in Granville a lot if that counts.

5. robdy72
    live in Sparta now but used to live in Gainesboro and have fished at all you mentioned. Why do you ask?