MercMonitor Level 1 Source and Part Numbers

I have a 2012 Mercury 175 Optimax ProXS model 1175P83HY serial 1B917726. This motor has the big tiller steering and a jet pump installed on it. The boat the motor its mounted on has no gauges except a fuel level gauge and there is no NMEA 2000 backbone in place. I have a Lowrance Elite 7 Ti installed in the boat. What all do I need to install the MercMonitor Level 1 gauge in my boat and also connect it to my Lowrance unit? The distance from the motor to the location of the Lowrance unit and the area I want to mount the MercMonitor is about 8 feet. Actual part numbers would be appreciated for everything I need including the gauge along with sources for the parts. Links to DIY install information would be good too. I'm a HVAC control tech so am pretty sure the install should be something I can do myself.

2. Member
    Contact Rhonda at Eurpoean Marine, she'll be able to set you up with what you need - If you want to order or price Mercury Engine Parts or Accessories...
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

3. Member
    https://www.mercurymarine.com/en/us/...elview-mobile/

Ya may also want to check out Vessel View Mobile by Mercury.. If they would have offered this when I got mine, I may have selected this instead ...

European Marine would be your "go to"... That's where I bought mine and they installed as well :)