Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lund pro v bass 2075

Just got my lund Pro v bass xs 2075 got mine rigged with a 250 evinrude g2 and man is the whole shot amazing! top end was 62.4 with no jake plate and a 23 rebel prop.
    am having a few small issues when I mounted trolling motor and removed front panels deffinitly notice a gap going into the front two compartments so if rain or water over front of boat they would definily leak water. next issue I find is the rod locker needs bungie system as my old ranger did. rods move all over the place. just a few small issues ive noticed with only being out on it one time

2. Banned
    The gap issue has been brought up here before. Theres an old thread somewhere. Congrats on the new ride

3. Banned
    Sweet.
    Did your dealer recommend the Rebel prop? I would think a Raker II HO would be better. It was designed specifically for the G2. So was the RX4.

4. Member
    Congrats. That is moving for that hull. Fastest I've seen was 61 by myself during cool weather with the Verado. But holeshot is certainly instant. Let's see some pics. would like to see it with the rude on it. Here is a pic a friend of mine took last week on a short trip. It really shows the size of the front deck on these boats.

Been catching some nice fish on top which has been fun in that clear water. Had a 5+ lb smallie that same trip jump all over a topwater bait 3 times right in front of me without getting stuck.

Not trying to hijack the thread, just trying to get the pics flowing.... :)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice boat!
    I just came back from having a conversation regarding an 1875 Pro V Bass XS...
    Mike
    ---------------------------
    If it has whipped cream and chocolate drizzles on it, it’s dessert. Grow up and get a coffee damnit

6. Member
    yea I was quite surprised my dealer put a 23 rebel on it I would have liked the raker II it was prob due to cost but I will be contacting them today in regards to that

7. Member
    ill post some pics tonight !

beautiful boat! I love everything about it, but surprised thats all she gets for top end speed with a 250. I would've thought she could push into the 70s. Congratulations on the purchase though!

9. Member
    The design of this boat doesnt allow for enough bow lift for 70's type speeds. Batteries are up front and pushing them to the rear speeds it up but makes the boat sit nose up when at rest. It is a great low & mid range performer and a good rough water boat but dont expect a high flying base hull witb this boat.

Quote Originally Posted by kybluediver View Post
    The design of this boat doesnt allow for enough bow lift for 70's type speeds. Batteries are up front and pushing them to the rear speeds it up but makes the boat sit nose up when at rest. It is a great low & mid range performer and a good rough water boat but dont expect a high flying base hull witb this boat.
    Makes sense, like the OP said this thing is a rocket out of the hole!

11. Banned
    With the right prop I think 65 is very possible

12. Member
    I don't think mine is capable of 65 with any prop with what I typically carry. Now, if I removed some tackle, went with 24v TM, and just overall lightened up my load a bit, I don't think it would be a problem. If anyone finds a prop that can lift the bow of this boat with all the batts up there, let me know. I haven't talked to anyone running this boat that sees anymore than 61. There was a report of someone hitting 65+ but that was with the batts moved in the back. Apparently that had it sitting on the lake very bow high and they reverted back to batts up front and seeing speeds in the 60 range.

I'm running a 4" hyd jackplate and adding more setback might make a big difference I don't know. I went into this deal knowing it would be much slower than my previous bass boat so it isn't a problem for me. It's plenty fast and drives like its on rails which is fine for a fishing trip for me. If you want a fast boat, don't get this. Get a glass boat or get an Xpress.

13. Member
    I finally took my 2075 Pro V bass out the other day for the first time. Without trolling motor and batteries I was able to hit 64mph. Now with the batteries in and trolling motor on its running 62mph. I am very happy with the boat so far and will be posting my impressions hopefully soon.

14. Member
    A 2mph gain is pretty thin for that much weigh difference.LDS
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.
    UHD 93SV at the console.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Scott View Post
    A 2mph gain is pretty thin for that much weigh difference.LDS
    I agree. With a full load and full tank of gas it runs 60mph. I had it out in some big chop on the weekend and was very Impressed

Do you have any length and height measurements? Wondering about garage clearance, swing tongue open and motor down.
    Last edited by Hollada; 11-12-2017 at 12:42 PM.

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

17. Member
    What kind of prices u guys pay for the 2075? Personally coming out of an 18 ft glass rig that tops at 60, this boat would be lerfect

18. Member
    26'4" from trailer tongue to back of motor. With a 7' high garage door, I have an approximate 2" to 3" clearance. DO NOT back in with motor trimmed up! My trailer is a tandem made by Heritage -- NOT Shoreline.

Not a swing tongue?

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

20. Member
    Yes we have a swing tongue. Because our garage is deep enough I don't have to swing the tongue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast