Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Your best hole shot will be with a Bravo, and probably a 25" pitch. Get one with 8 holes but still has the full flare. Trophy or Tempest won't come close with a full load.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Parnell View Post
    All right I haven't had my boat out since June (in working on cabin on our farm). Got it out Saturday after a marine put in a new water pump. I asked them to dial in my hotfoot and make sure I am getting WOT. I put a new throttle cable on my self last April. I got it out on the lake After I took out the plug in the prop. She turned 3500 getting on plane and jumped out the best I have seen. The real test will be adding my fishing partner and livewell full. But I think pulling that plug out of prop and my hot foot/ throttle cable has me in good shape. Because it felt like my power/a lot more torque than I had this summer.
    Had a 2 day tournament over weekend. Day one fished out of my boat. Me and my partner is 245# a piece. With everything loaded livewells full. I still had good holeshot, and turned 3500 coming out of hole and too speed was 61. If I do add poles I will drop to a 24P.
    RANGER BOATS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12