USA Tracker Deep V boats

Anyone have any good or bad info on the Tracker Pro Guide V-16 SC or the V-175 SC?
    Looking to go to Deep V boat. Have 2 knee replacements and 3 rotator cuff surgeries and almost impossible to get out of seat without assistance in regular bass rig. Have had about 10 bass rigs and hate to change; but I find the high seats on the Deep V make it easy for an old dude.
    Thanks for any info and God Bless
    Jerry

2. Member
    I looked at them and went with Lowe!

3. Member
    When it comes to deep v boats trackers would be my last choice. there are much better options to be had. Look at Lund,alumacraft,creastliner, Lowe.
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

For the price, with all the little extras, and they build a great hull. Yes it's a good boat. But that's where it stops for me. My choice is Crestliner.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorglenn View Post
    For the price, with all the little extras, and they build a great hull. Yes it's a good boat. But that's where it stops for me. My choice is Crestliner.
    Been a lot of posts on crestliner having issues. With my Lowe FS 1710, bought it from Cabelas and it had cover, Bimini, ski pole ETC, some of the ones listed are $10,000.00 more without extras.

6. Member
    I have a 2001 Pro Deep V 16. No issues. Been and still is a great boat. Did not care for the rod lockers on mine but I have seen worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkkky View Post
    Been a lot of posts on crestliner having issues. With my Lowe FS 1710, bought it from Cabelas and it had cover, Bimini, ski pole ETC, some of the ones listed are $10,000.00 more without extras.
    Not been any problem with the deep V's though. All of these boat are so close on everything. That it's just comes down to personal preference. The Crestliners have a little smaller freeboard then the others. It sits a little more level in the water. You know small things to pick out. If given any of them, I be happy with it.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

8. Member
    I just bought a Tracker Targa 18 Wt and love it. I looked at Lund,Crestliner Alumcraft and the Tracker was laid out the best for the way I fish.

9. Member
    I had a tracker deep v and my mom has a bad knee. While it was easier in the cockpit area, getting in and out as well as the giant step up to the front/rear deck were prohibitive. She preferred the bassboat. Another option is a pontoon.

10. Member
    I looked at the big 20 foot model at the boat show last year killing time and that thing was nice. I liked the layout of it for an all purpose boat but after spending so much time in a bass boat th front deck feels cramped.

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishin555 View Post
    Anyone have any good or bad info on the Tracker Pro Guide V-16 SC or the V-175 SC?
    Looking to go to Deep V boat. Have 2 knee replacements and 3 rotator cuff surgeries and almost impossible to get out of seat without assistance in regular bass rig. Have had about 10 bass rigs and hate to change; but I find the high seats on the Deep V make it easy for an old dude.
    Thanks for any info and God Bless
    Jerry
    Now looking at the 2018 Ranger VS1682DC Deep V with 115 Merc. Price is comparable to the rest of the tin boats.
    Anyone have any input on this boat? Too many choices.
    Thanks and God Bless
    Jerry