Warranty Concerns

I haven't reached out to Falcon yet, but curiosity has gotten the best of me.

The nearest dealer to me is 4.5 hours away. How would any repair or warranty issues be handled on a Falcon boat without a local dealer to service it? That's potentially 18 hours of drive time for repairs assuming it gets fixed right the first time.

Has anyone ran into any of these types of circumstances yet?

2. Member
    There are not Legend, Basscat, Charger or Phoenix dealerships all over the place like Nitro dealerships. Some of them that drove long distances to get those boats may have information.

3. Member
    I believe you'll be seeing more dealers popping up closer in the next several months. Keep your eyes peeled. Yes, you may not have one in your back yard. I'm over 2 hours from my closest dealer. But, you're buying a new/relatively new boat. So, not likely you're gonna have many issues to deal with. But, that hasn't been a pain point for me yet.

4. Member
    I thought about this also as I'm about to pull the trigger on a Falcon and nearest dealer is 7 hours away.
    But I can't recall ever having any major issue on a boat before and hope to retain that.
    2005 206
    BRP 225 H.O. (E225DHLSOF)
    Fury 4 24p @ 5,750 fully loaded

5. Member
    Thank you for the responses. I think it's great to hear the positives of new boat purchases. I however, haven't had the same experiences. I've purchased 3 new bass boats. All 3 different manufactures. All 3 spent significant time back at the dealerships. One even went back to the factory twice.

My concern with not having local dealer support is time. In my case, I would be looking at 18 hours of drive time assuming a dealer made the right repairs the first time.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOTXRG View Post
    Thank you for the responses. I think it's great to hear the positives of new boat purchases. I however, haven't had the same experiences. I've purchased 3 new bass boats. All 3 different manufactures. All 3 spent significant time back at the dealerships. One even went back to the factory twice.

My concern with not having local dealer support is time. In my case, I would be looking at 18 hours of drive time assuming a dealer made the right repairs the first time.
    There might be a dealership in Texas pretty soon.

7. Member

8. Juan Ruiz
    I live in south Florida and my nearest dealer is the factory a shot9 hours away. I've had no issues with my boat thus far and I have no concerns, if something does pop up the items on it are easy to fix myself. The boat is very well built and designed to operate under the toughest conditions. Take the plunge and join the team....