Raymarine "legacy" products

Being totally disgusted with the ,Lowrance/Hummingbird product life and support on their units, I'm leaning towards Raymarine when this group of Lowrance units "die", and have to be replaced. Just courious what Raymarines product support is for their units. Thanks

2. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    10 years from the last production date. 10 day turnaround with parts in stock!!
    I have sent two units back and had them back in my hands in a week!

3. Illinois Club | PC/Mac Tips & Tweaks Moderator sgt93's Avatar
    That's good to hear Tim.
    2017 Bass Cat Phelix Honda 25 SOLD
    2007 BCB Cougar FTD Merc Opti 225 SOLD

Instagram: @SSgt93.
    I don't subscribe to threads. PM if you need me.

4. Member
    Here's a Raymarine "Happy Ending" story for you. I have been a Lowrance user, since they offered flashers and water temp gages. My current boat was purchased barely used, already set up with Raymarine 12" A Series units, fore and aft. They are every bit as good as my last HDS Gen 3 units. A couple of weeks ago, my 10 month old, A128 on the bow, was switching screens on it's own. I brought up the issue on the Raymarine Forum and within a day, Chuck, the Forum Moderator responded to my questions.
    I contacted the warranty repair facility in Nashua NH and was provided the info I needed to return it. They received it on a Wed and I received a replacement unit by the next Wed. So 7 days door to door. Lowrance couldn't do that on their best day.
    Plan on selling my A127/ with the CP-200 side vision module and replacing it with a 12" Axiom MFD. The set up I have is great, but I want to try the new technology.
    I have some pix from both units on my boat. PM me your email and I'll send them to to you.
    r/
    Steve
    "Semper Fi"
    USMC (ret)

5. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    That's been my experience

Just like your a, and my es unit, they will be around for a while and able to network with the Axiom to share all the newest stuff.

Im just replacing one of my three units leaving a 127 with sonar in the dash to connect to my other units, and with the invulnerable sounder I can still have depth while running without going with the "Y" cable or having to run a HS5 to network three units.

This keeps units that are over 5 years old from becoming "Legacy Units" this i one of many reasons I run Raymarine!!
    Last edited by Hickory Legend; 06-20-2017 at 10:35 PM.

6. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    This all comes at a price cheaper than the other units!!