Thread: Axiom 3D

Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar

Axiom 3D

Here are a few shots I did today. Without seeing the map and what I saw at the time the pics might be useless for ya. The 3D is live view where I have the side/down on 60 scroll, so the 3D is a little past the earlier shots.

The first one is droppin back into a creek, The fish on the edge of the drop are the first bunch of red dots on the bottom of the 3D as im going away from your point of view.

The next one is going along the drop on the channel.

The next one is a hump in the middle of a creek.

The last one is where I spun the view around to show a hard bottom that comes out from the bank, Forms a little bit of a point.I was on my way back in so the setting are still from being out deeper and I was just playing with the view and notice I could see a little of the history, even back to where I stepped the zoom down from 100ft to 80ft.

I have about 3 hours on the water with this unit, So don't go by the quality of the pics, its more of the different views. I have noticed that by moving the view of the 3D around you can get better prospective of the bottom vs just leaving it at one angel.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Very cool, I need to get a couple of these units!