Thread: Pantera Classic

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    The cleats double in parts as a hand hold for the boarding ladder. In keeping the cost within limits they didn't want to use a vinyl garb (grab) handle and that is not high quality. Thus they put the cleats around the back and the fenders should be able to hang off the sides. The rope just has to be longer.
    Not going to work. Any sort of wind/wave action coming into the dock will eventually cause the bumper to swing around to the back (transom) area of the boat rendering it useless. This actually occurs now with my Cougar AE as the cleats on it are too far to the rear. I have to tie the bumpers to the dock itself.

2. Member
    I have been using the Akua fender attachments with my Taylor bass boat fenders for a few years on my Cat. They work very well with the smaller suction cups that they sent me. Here is a pic with this set up from their web site.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

Last edited by Macsimus; 10-08-2017 at 11:09 PM.

4. Member
    My brother has some mooring cleats like this in his P4. This should return the Classic to your consideration and prevent the deal breaker.
    The bumpers won't have tangible stress on the cleat so this should protect the +40k boat.

http://www.basscatstore.com/index.as...?productId=697

I just picked up my 2018 Classic from Rockoutdoors yesterday. It has a 200 ProXS with a 25 Fury prop on it. I took it through the break in and I love it!!!! It rides and handles great. The hole shot is unbelievable. Very stable and the front deck is huge.....no problem fishing two people on the front. I love the center rod locker. And it was very stable in the water.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stratos90 View Post
    I just picked up my 2018 Classic from Rockoutdoors yesterday. It has a 200 ProXS with a 25 Fury prop on it. I took it through the break in and I love it!!!! It rides and handles great. The hole shot is unbelievable. Very stable and the front deck is huge.....no problem fishing two people on the front. I love the center rod locker. And it was very stable in the water.
    Congrats on the new rig!!! Put some pics up when you can!
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunhunter67 View Post
    Congrats on the new rig!!! Put some pics up when you can!
    If I knew how to post them.....I would!

IMG_20171011_181506_147.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789