Live Well Pump Out

Having an issue with live well pump out. It's a Rule 500 tee'd boat side of the Aerator pump. Flow from this pump is pitiful at best and cavitates. It will run a decent stream for a few seconds then turns to a dribble. No leaks, no obstructions in hoses. To me, this thing should shoot a stream in the air and empty fill a bag in a minute or less. I'd be surprised if it would fill one in 5mins. Anybody else experience this? 2000 203.

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    My 210 pump out is T'd on the livewell side of the livewell drain valve. I can't see it working on boat side of the Aerator pump, since the aerator inside the livewell would have to be under water for it to work. Assuming it is plumbed to the livewell drain, if it runs, then dribbles, you have an obstruction somewhere. Have you checked your screen on your livewell drain?

3. Member
    It is, in fact, on the live well side of the drain. I have 3 pumps. Hydro is what aerates the well and correct, will not work without water in well. No obstructions anywhere. Have blown out all hoses, new valve, new o-ring on pump, new screen.

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Impeller may be slipping on the motor shaft after it runs a bit then. May want to swap the cartridge.