Smart Craft Gauge for 06 Optimax

I have an 06 225 Optimax with analog gauges.
    I would like to put a smart craft gauge on it.
    Can someone tell me the parts that I would need to do this?

Motor S/N 1B242745

Thanks

2. Member
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

3. Member
    Contact Don Weed at European Marine .. Awesome guy and member on here. I think he is listed in the sponsor section. He will tell you all you need and offers discounts to board members(or used to). Does allmy service work Great bunch up there...

4. Member
    Also depends on if you want to network everything as to what you need... They offer a great thing now that connects to the motor and transmits everything through bluetooth to your phone. Bout a 5 min install... It's called vesselView

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Vessel View MOBILE, to be specific (there are numerous OTHER Vessel View Products as well).

Drop Rhonda an email, she will provide you with plenty of information, and special BBC member pricing. And yes... we are long-time BBC Sponsors.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor