Thread: 2017 FX 21 LE

2017 FX 21 LE

All,

I'm about to buy a new FX LE this week and have a few questions:

1. what buttons are included with the PowerPoles? assume a dash switch, but does it include the lanyard, and bow/floor buttons?

2. does the Lowrance setup include the NMEA/SHO interface connection to the engine so that you can see everything on the Lowrance?

thanks in advance,
    Jeff

2. Member
    You will get what comes with the Power Pole as if you bought it separately and No there is no NMEA interface included.

3. Member
    Get your dealer to kick in the pp buttons and they have a work around for the Lowrance display. Both are easily done.

4. Member
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....20#post8452920

It comes with the Yamaha Interface Cable, but it supplies your digital gauges. The link above details a way to branch off the std cable, supply it with its own dedicated power, and 'T' to the graph where you can read your diagnostics via Lowrance graph.

5. Member
    My 17FXLE only came with one swith and one lanyard. Not sure why as the boat has 2 powerpoles, I should have gotten 2 of each. Make sure you ask before you drive off the lot with it.
    2017 Skeeter FX20LE

Thanks everyone. I called a spoke to the dealer. Comes with console switch and lanyard. I have to purchase ( or get them to throw in ) the buttons for the front deck. Also, no NMEA included.

the good news is the 2017s can use the newer "orange" style buttons for the power poles.

i upgraded the TM transducer to HDI and added the TS&S bracket.

No Ultrex so I'm going to wait on the cover. I'd rather get a cover that fits vs. adding the Ultrex in a few months and it not fitting correctly. At $1100 for Skeeter cover, I'll wait.

excited, I pick this baby up tomorrow.

7. Member
    Dealer should let you have the cover for around $ 600.00 and if you are for sure going to install the Ultrex they can have cover made for the Ultrex. i have 52" on mine and they made cover and sent to me it took about 3 weeks but it fits fine.
    2017 Skeeter ZX 250