Kid got ahold of of some parts, now I am thinking something is missing.

My serial number is in my signature. I bought an oil block off kit a few months ago. 3 year old got a hold of the bag of parts while I was doing my trolling motor tray and I am certain something went missing. I have the "T", 2 bolts and an O-ring.
    0G886873 Mercury Serial Number
    2000 Bass Cat Pantera III with 200 Merc

2. Member
    It has been a LONG time since I did the same trick to a 92 XR6. That is all I remember having. The plastic T-looking device that replaces the pump and shaft, an o-ring that seals this device so that air doesn't leak past it on that cylinder. I don't even remember getting two screws, I would have sworn I used the two that held the pump on, but I am not 100% on any of this since it was so long ago.
    2008 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    2014 Mercury Pro XS 200

3. Member
    You also need a plug for the other side of the block. It goes where the hose come off the block to the oil reservoir.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    +1

You can simply pick up a 1/4" NPT Pipe Plug (brass is best) to plug that opening.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Thanks guys.
    0G886873 Mercury Serial Number
    2000 Bass Cat Pantera III with 200 Merc