USA Mazco prop for bullet

Anyone running the RE4 on their bullet? I have a 30p coming for my 20xd with merc 300xs hydrodynamics 14" plate and 1.62 sporty. Wondering if anyone has same set up or experience with same.

Sounds like a nice river run set up. With a small hub you should have enough torque to spin this prop for hole shot, ought to be a screamer.

3. Member
    Will be a good top end prop but mazco's are known for bending blades on heavier boats with a lot of use. They really aren't made for that.

Run a performer 4 bc(bullet cut) from performance propeller. Much stiffer and will last longer on that set up.

4. Member
    I have ran mazco props for 20 years or more and have never bent an ear . They are very durable and last along time .

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skennedy View Post
    I have ran mazco props for 20 years or more and have never bent an ear . They are very durable and last along time .
    On what boats and what power and which ones? I know guys that have bent them looking at them funny on light 2002's on long runs

6. Member
    Ran my last one on a basscat cougar with 250 pro xs . Ran it on there for 5 years and made plenty of very long runs on Kentucky lake and lake of the Ozark s . That is with a hp 4 prop .

7. Member
    Are mazcos and Performer 4 bc props meant to be surfaced? I'm assuming they are.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Slam View Post
    Are mazcos and Performer 4 bc props meant to be surfaced? I'm assuming they are.
    Yes