1B010525 is what i have written down at home for serial number.
Basically, i am 3 months and lots of $$$ into repair.
So started of by been taking it into a local shop, was giving trouble code, beep, beep, beep, beep. on going. no pattern.
He wasn't able to read code, said proper conectors have been cut off, he had to order connectors and add them to wiring harness.
Finnally we got into computer. some crazy number like 45 logged codes. cleared codes, ran motor, a few came back, those parts where checked and found to be bad so replaced.
Fuel injector and air injector #1. also oil sensor. Mercury tech support was used to remotely reprogram to latest programing.

I took boat out, beep beep beep, after about 5 minutes of idle. misses a couple times to generate alarm. took it over to shop. no logged code, he performed engine diagnostics, no issues found.
Thought bad gas, so i drained tank, water/fuel seperator and replaced filter.

Took it for a good boat ride to clean motor out with seafoam in gas. Same kinda deal. was missing 2-3 times together, once every 5 minutes or so. code clears on its own after 30 minutes of sitting.

Its back again, air injector code this time. replaced air injector #5. Ran on muffs for 50 mintues before it produced a code. keeps throwing random codes now. but every thing passes individual computer testing.
All along, motor runs to rpm"s and speeds as it should.

I have never heard this motor produce any other kind of alarm other then trouble alarm. i would think it would have various different beeps including a solid beep.
Is it possible some thing else has been cut off ?

Thanks in advanced for any ideas.