Custom line trailers

I have a 2002 20XD with Custom Line Tandem Axle trailer. Custom Line Trailer in Knoxville went out of business years ago. Last night, I let my fishing partner pull my boat up on the trailer when I backed the truck down. He drove the boat up on the right fender well bending the fender and knocking off the inner fender pad.

Does anyone know if Boatmate trailers fender and fender pad will fit the Custom Line Trailer? I talked with Tom at Bullet today and he gave me a number who Custom Line used to get parts, but the lady had already logged off he computer for the day, and Boatmate Trailers close at 11am on Fridays. Boatmate Trailers website shows a Bullet fender and they have a fender pad, just checking to see if anyone knows if they will match up to the Custom Line Trailers?

2. Member
    I replaced a tandem Customline stainless fender some years ago, so please take the future purchase cost into account. Since Customline was out of business, I was able to order directly from the mfgr, H.E. Palmer. I took some written notes of which I fortunately still possess as follows that you or anyone else is welcome to use or keep as a reference:

www.hepalmer.com
    I talked to Peggy
    TV-9-15-65RSS
    MFR060.00
    $328.00

3. Member
    Yes Boatmate 's will fit, I used them when I refurbished my 2004 Custom Line trailer, but I made my own inner pads