2014 Mercury 115 performance upgrades

What are some performance upgrades that I can do to my 2014 Mercury 115hp 4-stroke? This is my 1st 4-stroke, so I am not up to speed on the performance side of things for this motor.

Nada.
    2014 Ranger RT188
    Mercury Fourstroke

Quote Originally Posted by mattfish11 View Post
    Nada.
    Yep, with the exception of a few places that will re-flash the ECM there really aren't any upgrades available for fourstroke outboards. I've been a bit surprised that someone doesn't at least sell camshafts or larger throttle bodies since those are such popular upgrades for cars. But comparitively the market for such items is basically non-existent so I'm sure no one is willing to invest in it.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Not so much that folks aren't willing to invest, as it is that these Marine engines are built quite differently from most automobiles. They're built for a near 100% Duty/Load cycle... meaning the engineers were expected to get the most performance they could, while retaining CONSISTENT operation and longevity.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor