Anyone near Cleveland with a 920 able to take me for a ride?

The closest dealer for me is ~4 hours. I was wondering if there's anyone near the Cleveland, OH area with a 920 that could take me for a 30-60 minute ride? I'll pay for gas and bring lunch. A 8 hour round trip for a test ride is a hard pill to swallow.
    2019 Phoenix 920 ProXP
    Mercury 250 4S ProXS

2. BBC SPONSOR
    I'm guessing we are your closest Dealer. I fish lake Erie fairly often, and my personal boat is a 921 PHX, but I will see if I have any customers near there that can take you out, or if you can make trip across the river we can take you. The scenery of the Majestic Ohio River will make the drive worth it LOL!!!

Malones marine is not real far from ya, he's in ironton oh. Give him a ring I'm sure Chris and his guys can fix u up there great people

4. Member
    I agree with Birdboy ordered my 920 from him last May. Great bunch of guys, Chris will do you right on a Phoenix Birdboy also wanted to know what kind of buffer you use if you don't mind telling.

5. Member
    Maybe I need that question to go to BlueBird. Or you both could let me know Thanks

6. Member
    Lake Drive Marine in Coldwater Michigan is 3 hours from Cleveland and they have a 920 demo in stock. Give Jeff a call and I'm sure he'd be glad to give you a test ride.

7. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Weida's Marine is actually closer than Malone's. I'm sure Malone's is a good dealer, since I've heard nothing but good things on here about them.
    BUT, I got my 921xp from Weida's Marine a year ago, and I have to tell you that they go above and beyond any expectations a person can have about a dealer.
    They're very knowledgeable, and have a great service dept. They'll make sure you get exactly what boat meets your need, and give an awesome trade-in value on your current boat. Everyone that buys from them has only good things to say. They are highly recommended on this site. No I am not sponsored by them...lol.
    If you come down this way, and want to ride/drive a 2016, 921xp with SHO, I will be happy to take you out for the day...Bring your gear!

Quote Originally Posted by Deerhunter View Post
    Maybe I need that question to go to BlueBird. Or you both could let me know Thanks
    I use a griots garage buffer with orange pad for any minor correction on speed 4-5 and red pad for wax or sealant on speed 2-3.

LUND 1875 Pro Guide 👊🏻✊🏻

9. Member
    Thanks BluBird920. Picked up the 6" buffer today.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BluBird920 View Post
    I use a griots garage buffer with orange pad for any minor correction on speed 4-5 and red pad for wax or sealant on speed 2-3.
    BlueBid920 Which one did you get ?
    Steven Dendy-Spring Hill, KS
    2017 Phoenix 721 PRO XP 250-PRO XS
    Past Rides

​07 Triton - TR-196 200-Opti
    01 Triton - TR-21 225 HO Johnson
    93 Javelin 379T 91 Rude Intruder

83 Tidecraft - Wildfire F/S 150 Black Max

The 6" and also the small one for small areas. For a most applications you can get away with just the 6 inch.

LUND 1875 Pro Guide 👊🏻✊🏻

12. Member
    Thanks for the replies everyone. I will be getting in touch with a few of you.
    2019 Phoenix 920 ProXP
    Mercury 250 4S ProXS