Question Abu Veritas vs. Vendetta

Is there any difference between the to two Veritas or Vendetta besides the color? I'm looking at getting a 7' medium action casting for lighter plastics.

2. Member
    The guides are different on them. The Vendetta had stainless guides with Zerconium inserts and the Veritas has Titanium alloy guides with SiC inserts. Both 30 ton graphite blank

3. Member
    I had just bought a Veritas last month for $69 bucks at Cabelas. 6-9 mh, used it for T-rigs. It was not sensitive at all. Could never detect a bite with using Flouro. I was kinda disappointed, but heard the same things from others, that they are not the most sensitive rod. I also have a Vendetta that I use for what you do. It also isn't that sensitive, but I wasn't expecting that one to be. Got it for $30 on sale a few years ago, I was more satisfied with that one.

I did return the Veritas and picked up a Shimano 7ft MH Claraus at Cabelas for $60. It was more what I was hoping for in the Sensitivity department. Nice rod so far.

4. Member
    My WalMart has the Vendetta rods for 49.00 and change . Was thinking about getting one for a buzzbait / spinner bait comb .
    Has a like new Revo SX 7.1 .0 i plans to use on it .

Do you think it sensitive enough to feel a bite on mono line with it .