ARK Fishing Rods

Hey - I'm from Michigan but posting in this thread because all of the ARK Rods dealers are in Florida. Has anyone used these rods or does anyone have an opinion on them? They look to have a lot of good Length/Power/Actions but I don't want to spend $150-200 if they're just hype.

Thanks

Face Book Juan Ruiz , he should be able to give a ton
    of info.

Never heard of them...everybody is making rods these days...its unreal...
    (I was on Kistler Team 5 years and when 2 of theirs left to form Impulse Rods I joined them...great rods to try...to each his own, enjoy the choices )

2018 Z19/200 Optimax 2 stroker 24x3 Fury Ultrex 112
    Lowrance HDS 12/9 Lives with 3 in 1 ducers

One of the owners of Halo sold out of the company and started his own fishing rod line which is Ark Rods. There are a bunch in Okeechobee headquarters if you ever want to put your hands on one. I would not hesitate to use them. They felt good, reel seat was good and it was well balanced. The price point is right too.
    If you want a pig, flip a jig!!!

5. Member
    Does that mean that they are a Halo rebranded? have nothing against Halo, I like their 7'6" and longer heavy and extra hvy. Was wondering if there is any difference except name. Saw Tharp left Halo and went with Ark so I was wondering if there was a connection to Halo. Thanks

I have a few Halos and one of the Arks, they are not the same rods. The Ark is light, sensitive and plenty of backbone, has a nice quality feel and I like the way it fits my hand.
    2009 Triton 20X3
    Mercury 250 ProXS

"Can't" means "don't want to"

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJolley View Post
    I have a few Halos and one of the Arks, they are not the same rods. The Ark is light, sensitive and plenty of backbone, has a nice quality feel and I like the way it fits my hand.
    Thanks