Banned

Volunteers wanted Northern IL

Guys/gals
    My dad was given the task to organize some fishermen to help teach kids to fish. If any of you have nothing going on August 12th and feel like helping some kids just north of the cheddar curtain, here's your chance. His contact info is at the bottom of the post.
    Thanks for reading

Fellow Sportsmen & Sportswoman:

Would you want to help our youth put down their electronic devices and enjoy an opportunity to participate and enjoy the great outdoors. If so, please consider volunteering for a unique program on August 12, 2017.

All of the information can be obtained by googling "Youth Day - Game Fair".

The Conservation Heritage Education Foundation ( a 501(c)(3) tax exempt entity) is presenting Youth Day - Game Fair on August 12, 2017 at the nearby Halter Wildlife Conservation Area, 9626 113th St.,Pleasant Prairie, WI. Our program is focused on Youth from 5 - 15 years old and requires parent involvement in order to participate.

The program has six segments and I am coordinating the Fishing,fly Casting, etc. portion. Our real need for volunteers to assist the youths in learning how to cast using a Spinning combos, bait casting combos, and Spin Casting combos, and sharing your experiences on handling issues which are encountered on the water. In addition, volunteers will get a free BBQ lunch.

If you are interested, please call or e-mail me.

Sincerely,

James J. Matousek CPA
    Cell: 847-727-1888
    jim@newvisioncpagroup.com

Wished I lived closer...