1996 Mercury EFI 200"How many fuel filters"

I have a 1996 Mercury EFI 200 OG319871. It has a Water / Fuel Separator it. My question is, is there any more fuel filters on the motor and where are they located?

2. Member
    See reply to your other identical post in the Mercury forum.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    There is a filter on the inlet end of the HP Fuel Pump, and a FINAL filter in the flange for the fuel pressure regulator.

No "additional" filters should be added to the system.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    Thank you sir. Is there some where on the NET I could go to see pics or video on where there located and how to change them?

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    The one inside the VST should only be cleaned as the VST is disassembled for MAJOR service. Not something you want to be pulling apart without a good reason/purpose.

This link points to the other filter (the final filter in the Pressure Regulator):

EFI Pressure Regulator/Final Filter

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor