Early Summer Bass Fishing Tactics

Hey Y'all!

I'm new to BBC and I wanted to share my newest YouTube Video on Early Summer Bass Fishing Tactics. The video shows you how I target late post-spawn and early-summer bass up shallow and offshore. I also create graphics of every spot I fish to give you a better understanding of what the spots I'm fishing look like underwater.

I'm still pretty new to YouTube, so I am looking for as much feedback as I can get so I can improve my videos in the future! If you could watch the video and leave a comment about what you like and what I can improve, I would really appreciate it!

Here's the link to the video:

Thanks again,
    Fish the Moment
    YouTube Fisherman
    FLW College Fishing Southern Conference Champion
    5-Time Junior B.A.S.S. State Champion in Arkansas and Wisconsin

Check out my YouTube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWM...lN-Jfw6o-hGTuw

Please leave a comment on my videos to let me know how I can improve and what other techniques I should talk about!

2. Member
    Nice vid

3. Member
    Thanks for checking it out!
    Fish the Moment
    YouTube Fisherman

Check out my YouTube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWM...lN-Jfw6o-hGTuw

Please leave a comment on my videos to let me know how I can improve and what other techniques I should talk about!

PLEASE! Wear safety glasses or shades for eyeball protection from flying hooks and sinkers.

5. Member
    Got a young friend who is using a drone to video. Add that to your GoPro set up and you're in business. Really adds to it.

2009 LEGEND ALPHA 211/MERCURY 250 PRO XS

8. Member
    Liked the content. Really like the graphs of the underwater ledge.
    Constructive criticism - slowdown on the talking. The beginning of the video you were talking sooo fast. Got better towards the end when skipping the docks. Maybe just nervousness early on. Also, watch the amount of "um" and "uh's". It is ok to stop and have silence for half a second while you gather your thoughts. Dont need ums to fill the void.
    Keep em coming.
    John Wolff
    2003 Allison XB21 2+2
    2003 Mercury 250xs

9. Member
    Great Job!! Your Enthusiasm is awesome !!
    When you r fishing ledges actually show the ledge on your graph & explain the situation.
    Great work, I don't watch many videos but so far u have done great.
    just don't over do it pushing products, like saying product name over & over & over its a big turn off.
    best of luck!

Yeah, I honestly think you did a really great job. The only thing I'd change is what chadmack said - I'd really like to see what your graph is showing when you're honing in on these spots. Looking forward to seeing more!
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwolff View Post
    Liked the content. Really like the graphs of the underwater ledge.
    Constructive criticism - slowdown on the talking. The beginning of the video you were talking sooo fast. Got better towards the end when skipping the docks. Maybe just nervousness early on. Also, watch the amount of "um" and "uh's". It is ok to stop and have silence for half a second while you gather your thoughts. Dont need ums to fill the void.
    Keep em coming.
    Jwollf, Here's a new video I made showing screen shots of my graph on a roadbed I was fishing. It shows the big school of bass and points out exactly where they are. Hope this helps!

Fish the Moment
    YouTube Fisherman

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadmack282 View Post
    Great Job!! Your Enthusiasm is awesome !!
    When you r fishing ledges actually show the ledge on your graph & explain the situation.
    Great work, I don't watch many videos but so far u have done great.
    just don't over do it pushing products, like saying product name over & over & over its a big turn off.
    best of luck!
    Chadmack: Here's a new video I made showing screen shots of my graph on a roadbed I was fishing. It shows the big school of bass and points out exactly where they are. Hope this helps!

Fish the Moment
    YouTube Fisherman

13. Member
    Thank you guys for the feedback! I really appreciate it!
    Fish the Moment
    YouTube Fisherman