Thread: hyd. jack plate

hyd. jack plate

i have, original cmc hyd. jack plate that caame with rig what do yall think about manual jack plate on x21, hyd is starting to crab goin up and down ,tired of mesing with it anyone running manual

2. BBC SPONSOR
    If you just set it and leave it the manual will be fine. The Hydro sure makes trying different props much easier tho.

That CMC Hydro plate sure is a pain in the @$$
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

Did you end up getting the Prosport? Let's see some photos! I haven't adjusted mine for 2 months.
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

4. Member
    look on the for sale section the one with evinrude is mine, but im not getting any calls so yesterday i called wayne at hydrotec an ordered hpdi sportmaster putting out 352 hp bolting it on there

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by rifles11 View Post
    look on the for sale section the one with evinrude is mine, but im not getting any calls so yesterday i called wayne at hydrotec an ordered hpdi sportmaster putting out 352 hp bolting it on there
    Nice! Ive been trying to help Steve move that boat. He said you didn't like the Rude at all. Can't wait to see how it runs with big power.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rifles11 View Post
    Finally, someone else installing a Yamaha on an Allison.
    I really like the color combo on your XB-21 and I'm surprised it's not gone already. I guess too many Mercury/Allison die hards and I know as soon as I advertised my 2+2 with a Mercury instead of my SHO, it sold.... the SHO out performs the 250 Mercury in every aspect except marketability........

7. Member
    Old school been there done that.

8. Member
    ive decided to keep it evinrude coming off i had wayne at hydrotech build me a motor thats making 352 hp with a one year warranty now she will run pick it up mid july