1997 Cobra viper

I have bought a 1997 Cobra Viper Dual Console, previous owner said the livewell valves are stuck in the open position... Where can a individual purchase new valves? Are the boat specific or can you go to any place to get the valves?

Regards,
    Aaron Collver

2. Member
    I took mine from the side of the boat and used corrosion x on mine let it set a while then moved them back and forth and in just a few applications they are just fine. Your cables may be different mine were quite corroded but the corrosion x worked for me

3. Member
    Flow-Rite is going to have the valves you need.

4. Member
    I agree with dmoshag that you should go with Flowrite. I just replaced all the livewell valves and controls in my 1997 201D and really like the new set-up better than the brand that originally came with the boat. I would recommend their V3 - Recirc/Empty/Auto valve.

5. Member
    I'm pretty sure my original stuff was flow-rite. I replaced it all about 3 years ago with flow-rite. Really just replaced the baffle, cable, and switch

6. Cobra Boats Moderator Backlash Ar's Avatar
    dmoshag is correct. Viper Boats Inc. used the Flow-Rite live well/pump system in their boats. https://flow-rite.com/marine Contact them here for more info or parts:

FLOW-RITE CONTROLS (USA)
    Manufacturing facility and main offices
    960 74th Street S.W.
    Byron Center, MI 49315
    (616) 583-1700
    (616) 878-5151 (fax)
    marinesales@flow-rite.com

I thought I would be on Easy Street by now but somehow I missed the off ramp!