Legend Passenger side console and other questions

Back in the boat business after selling my last one a couple of years ago. I am looking at several different brands but seem to be fixated on Legend. Currently looking at a 2016 20V with a Mercury 250. Does anyone know how much it would cost to order a passenger side console for the boat from legend to match?

Also if you had your preference and a budget of $55K what would you pull the trigger on? I will be fishing fresh water (bass), but also have the salt (spec's/reds) running through my blood. I know if I purchase a legend I would not put it in salt or fish reds and trout due to the mess and blood etc. with carpet.

Also entertaining a 2016 Bullet 22SF with 250 Merc but don't like the console height. With electronic mounted on the console I can't see over the top of what is ahead. But the boat is very nice and has no carpet.

Sorry for the rant and multiple questions, just excited to be getting into something soon.

2. Member
    Looking at 1k for console. If you like the salt do more looking and find a intercostal legend
    Nitro z21

3. Member
    Love the intercoastal legend, but my budget is $55K and I have not seen any of those in that price range or used. Same goes for the Ranger intracoastal.

Go Legend and just stay out of the river lol! It's hard with it being in our back yard!

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” – Hunter S Thompson

2017 V20
    2017 PRO XS

5. Member
    Very true.. Sabin Lake when the birds are running and when the Reds are chasing shrimp is almost impossible to pass up..

6. Member
    Skeeter yam

7. Member
    Black carpet doesn't show blood stains

8. Banned
    Theres a used 15 ranger that might be in the budgget ballpark on the for sale page

9. Member
    get the single console,opens the boat up and feels like a bigger boat.