Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    The actual zman heads are not very good IMO, I use them agains the spot removers yesterday. Wont buy another pack. Hook keep bending and hook keeper came off pretty early on. Still caught fish, but seem to catch a lot of small ones, and catch one or two every time chasing bait back to the boat!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bend View Post
    Gopher Tackle.
    Ordered some heads over a year ago and never got them. Left phone messages and e mails that were never returned..Id stay far away from Gopher tackle
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven H View Post
    Ordered some of them Zman ( 1/6) that came in today, seem VERY small. Oh well, will give them a shot this weekend. My friend lost 2 good ones at the boat by not sweeping the hookset, which I think is critical. I have been using spot removers and they are working well, will try them up against the Zmans and advise back. Also got a back of green trds to try out, they look like my ex girlfriends dildo!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12