Looking for a Boat

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm looking for about an 18-20' bassboat and trailer with no motor or one that's not running. I'm in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, but would be willing to drive a decent distance for the right boat.
    Last edited by Hydrasports205; 06-15-2017 at 02:07 PM.

2. Member
    bump.....

3. Member
    Tulsa Craigslist has an older champion. 84 I think with 0 motor. Wants 500... Might take less.

4. Member
    Are you wanting a total project or a good boat hull? How much is your budget?

5. Member
    I'm mainly looking for a good hull, but would be open to the right project. We got hit with the huge flood here in Louisiana back in August and been tied up with house repairs since. I just pulled the cover off my boat last week and got treated to an added bonus of having a rotten floor. Unfortunately, it looks like it extends up into areas that would probably necessitate pulling the cap to fix it right and just don't have that in me to deal with right now. I just looked at a cheap Champ but it had a rotten floor and transom and some other sketchy looking possible patches....it was cheap, but looked like it might be a huge can of worms. Budget-wise I'm not all that sure yet, but not a whole lot....home repairs have eaten up so much money I'm looking at selling off some guitars and other stuff to fund this.

6. Member
    I should probably put it like this....cosmetic stuff I'm cool with..and maybe even a minor floor patch or something along those lines but beyond that I'm mostly burnt out right now and just want to fish! LOL
    Last edited by Hydrasports205; 06-16-2017 at 03:16 PM.

7. Member
    How much do you want to spend and how far are you willing to drive to meet someone?

8. Member
    It would depend some on the boat, but probably wouldn't make much sense to ride further than I could make a round trip in a day. I could probably manage driving into some parts of Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida. Since I'm in South Louisiana getting beyond that would mean staying overnight. Budget is probably about $2000 max.

9. Member
    Buddy is looking for a little more than that. Good luck in your search.

10. Member
    Thanks....suspect I'm really gonna end up puttin lipstick on a pig, but it is what it is.

11. Member
    Is there maybe anyone in the Little Rock area that would want to make a few bucks taking a look at a boat for me?

12. Member
    Nevermind on that last message....looks like both boats i was interested in are going to fall through.

13. Member
    bump....

14. Member
    Are you still looking and can you come close to $3500??

15. Member
    pm sent kirkster....

16. Member
    PM respond

17. Member
    bump.....