Thread: USA bassin

USA bassin

What did it take to win USA at patoka Saturday?

2. Banned
    Knepp won with 19 and change. Then 2 or 3 17lb bags. I think 15 and change got the last money spot. Ingle had big fish of 7.43 or something like that.

3. Member
    Thanks,
    just wondered if the weight would be higher since they caught 22+ in a 31/2 hour tourney wed night.

All I know lake was tough for me Monday night. Caught 6, but biggest was only about 3.

We had a small clubber sunday. 16 won and had a couple 15s. I had a true giant to the net twice and didnt get a third chance. Patoka is fishing pretty good. Could ony imagine what it would be like if the grass came back.....

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    We had a small clubber sunday. 16 won and had a couple 15s. I had a true giant to the net twice and didnt get a third chance. Patoka is fishing pretty good. Could ony imagine what it would be like if the grass came back.....
    Agree. It's kicking out a good average. We had 4 for 14kbs and lost The 5th one about 5 times. Limits have been fairly easy For us to come by, and 3 pounders seem to be The norm. It's still Patoka so the bite is a grind, but you can usually grind em out. If the grass would come back....man I think the lake would be fire!!!!