Nitro Z9 question

I found a Z9 for sale I believe it's a 2012 or 13 all garmin graph with pan optics dual PP blades and a 250 Optimax.
    Can anyone tell me what they have been selling for? How is the rough water ride? I am looking to get a larger boat running a TR196 now.
    Boat is in pretty good shape with 90is hours.
    Thanks for any info.

2. Member
    2012 to 2013 Z9 with the options and hours you've listed....I would say $33k to $38k is what I have been seeing.

3. Member
    I have a 2012. As far as ride I think it rides very comparable to a lot of other boats in its class. However since some of the other brands have more foam in them it seems like you hear the impact of the waves more through the Z9. Really can't say anything bad about it though. I love the storage layout and size. It's not very fast but fishes fine. Good Luck!

4. Member
    2014 Z9 bought this January with 2 HDS Gen 9's and no power poles - paid $36,500. Was in immaculate condition.

5. Member
    2012 Z9 250 proxs in great shape with 1198 and 998 for 27k this year. Around 300 hrs. Fishes 3 easily. Love the space for me and my sons.
    "If you only have men that will come when there is a good road, do not send them. I want men who will come when there is no road at all."

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdd8 View Post
    2012 Z9 250 proxs in great shape with 1198 and 998 for 27k this year. Around 300 hrs. Fishes 3 easily. Love the space for me and my sons.
    Wow thats a good deal!! Next year I will be looking for a z9, my budgets at 30k. I was expecting more like a 2010.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky292 View Post
    Wow thats a good deal!! Next year I will be looking for a z9, my budgets at 30k. I was expecting more like a 2010.
    I drove up to Ohio from Western KY to get it. I've since replaced the HB units with Lowrance and wouldn't take under $30k if someone offered it to me right now.

I was 3 months without a boat and looked hard daily locally and on BBC. Your boat is out there somewhere. Get the best you can for your budget even if it's a stretch. It will pay off.
    "If you only have men that will come when there is a good road, do not send them. I want men who will come when there is no road at all."

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdd8 View Post
    I drove up to Ohio from Western KY to get it. I've since replaced the HB units with Lowrance and wouldn't take under $30k if someone offered it to me right now.

I was 3 months without a boat and looked hard daily locally and on BBC. Your boat is out there somewhere. Get the best you can for your budget even if it's a stretch. It will pay off.
    Thats good to hear! Did you find it on BBC?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky292 View Post
    Thats good to hear! Did you find it on BBC?
    No I expanded my search on Craigslist app a few hundred miles. I did call about several on BBC but they had either sold or we couldn't find common ground on a price. I drove a basscat and looked at a couple rangers but had my heart set on a nitro or stratos.

10. Member
    Bought a 2014 Z9 with a Pro XS 250 with around 100 hours on it, about three weeks ago, for $32k. Had to make a long drive to get it, but I felt like it was worth it at that price. Bat was in great shape and came with a bunch of add ons. Felt like I got a deal.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by treyhz View Post
    Bought a 2014 Z9 with a Pro XS 250 with around 100 hours on it, about three weeks ago, for $32k. Had to make a long drive to get it, but I felt like it was worth it at that price. Bat was in great shape and came with a bunch of add ons. Felt like I got a deal.
    That's a smokin deal.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by treyhz View Post
    Whered you find that boat for sale?

I keep scanning craigslist and here, just waiting for the right one to come up for sale

13. Member
    Found it on Facebook