Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Oh ok, well last time I fished media out of Somme's there were several boats fishing in Delta Farms and Media didn't say anything about it, so I didn't think they viewed that area as illegal.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoo View Post
    Oh ok, well last time I fished media out of Somme's there were several boats fishing in Delta Farms and Media didn't say anything about it, so I didn't think they viewed that area as illegal.
    Well send me a PM and we will talk about that.....

3. Member
    Why is it that for every tournament the winner is accused of cheating or fishing private water? If you know Roc then you'd know he doesn't have to cheat or fish anything illegal to win a tournament in DA. No one has fished more consistently in that area then he has. There is nothing more chicken shit than to suggest that a person was doing something wrong when you have no proof or any reason to even suggest that he was cheating. This is how rumors get started and someone gets a bad rep for no reason.

4. Member
    All that could be avoided if y'all would just tell us where they were caught, on what, what time, water temp, water color etc. Yes, that happens too often to some good guys that don't deserve it. Its lonely at the top

5. Member
    It's called Jealousy!! I envy you guys who go out there and put up numbers like y'all do. My wife and I fish all them Tournaments in the Basin and have never won crap but the last thing we do is accuse the winners of cheating. We tuck our tails and take our beaten.

6. Member
    man, i can't wait for the day that i can be accused of cheating. No one is blinking an eye at my 5# stringers

ETA: And as was said, Rock ain't cheating. The man can catch 17lbs launching the boat at 2:45
    2009 Ranger Z520, Mercury 250 ProXS

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdogfish View Post
    All that could be avoided if y'all would just tell us where they were caught, on what, what time, water temp, water color etc. Yes, that happens too often to some good guys that don't deserve it. Its lonely at the top
    Heck, I was right there all day with the top couple guys. There was no surprises in that deal....LOL

Again, not accusing anyone of cheating, hats off to catching those hammers, just didn't think that area was viewed as illegal by media or would have everyone one up in arms...

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoo View Post
    Again, not accusing anyone of cheating, hats off to catching those hammers, just didn't think that area was viewed as illegal by media or would have everyone one up in arms...
    Delta farms is gated like Fort Knox. I'm sure if it wasn't there would be 50 boats in there. The fish are probly ignorant in there with as little pressure as it gets. I'd sure like to be able to go fish it for fun just for a couple days.

10. Member
    Somebody messaged me yesterday and said there was something going on about the 15 and 17 pound stringers caught Saturday at the benefit tourney..
    Last edited by HOLESHOTPROPELLER; 06-23-2017 at 01:17 PM.

11. Member
    I could have dropped 20+ BUT I don't go there

12. Member
    There's always someone crying. There will always be someone with all kinds of excuses. Most of the time it's the people who don't catch anything. They think that bc their fish didn't bite that the person who caught fish must have cheated.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLESHOTPROPELLER View Post
    Somebody messaged me yesterday and said there was crying going on about the 15 and 17 pound stringers caught Saturday at the benefit tourney..
    People will bitch about every tx in bayou black. If everyone fished duck ponds for the benefit, there would have been 10 stringers over 17lbs. Hats off to everyone for staying legal.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLESHOTPROPELLER View Post
    Somebody messaged me yesterday and said there was crying going on about the 15 and 17 pound stringers caught Saturday at the benefit tourney..

i'm seeing the crying may be warranted. They have proof of someone fishing in the antille marsh from what i'm gathering. I don't do facebook so i'm just getting handme down info.

15. Member
    If they had proof they should have submitted a formal protest. That's the only way to stop it. You can't wait til after the tournament then talk trash. It's impossible to DQ someone after the fact.

16. Member
    Wpc, sounds like it was address Saturday and the decision was made not to DQ. Don't know anything about the details of the decision, but curios to know the facts. I seen the pictures.
    Last edited by bayouXpress; 06-22-2017 at 10:19 PM.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bayouXpress View Post
    Wpc, sounds like it was address Saturday and the decision was made not to DQ. Don't know anything about the details of the decision, but curios to know the facts. I seen the pictures.
    If the tournament director chose not to disqualify them well that's his decision and there isn't much anyone could do.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WPC3 View Post
    If the tournament director chose not to disqualify them well that's his decision and there isn't much anyone could do.
    If they had proof they should have submitted a formal protest. That's the only way to stop it. You can't wait til after the tournament then talk trash. It's impossible to DQ someone after the fact.
    so at that point, how do you stop it if the proof is there and yet they still don't DQ?
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    "You only live once.......but if you do it right......once is enough!"

19. Member
    yep.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 90xpress View Post
    so at that point, how do you stop it if the proof is there and yet they still don't DQ?
    and yep.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast