Thread: Promise Ranch

Promise Ranch

Anyone ever fish there ? Just saw Shaw fishing there and was wondering if they have boats or you can use your own and what is the fee ? It's a pit and looked interesting.I believe it's in Umatilla.

XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZ View Post
    Anyone ever fish there ? Just saw Shaw fishing there and was wondering if they have boats or you can use your own and what is the fee ? It's a pit and looked interesting.I believe it's in Umatilla.
    Fished there last year, caught a boatload up to 8 1/2 lbs. Amazing fishing. Everything was provided.

thanks, I just e-mailed them for scheduling info.

anyone want to share a ball park price?

I'll probably hear back sometimes tomorrow and I'll share what they said.Sure sounds like a good time.

7. Banned
    Not far from there : clermontoffroad.com,same type of set up.

response I got :

Thank you for inquiring about fishing Scorpion Lake on Promise Ranch near Orlando. This is a huge private rock pit that has been stocked with HUGE Florida Large Mouth Bass. We offer full and half day trips for up to 4 people we provide everything. Fully guided with boat. No individual fishing. Most half day trips catch over 20 fish, some over 5lbs and many times some close to or over 10lbs.
    Im not allowed to give pricing by email. Please either email/text me your phone number or call me so we can set a date at 1-352-636-0197

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZ View Post
    response I got :

Thank you for inquiring about fishing Scorpion Lake on Promise Ranch near Orlando. This is a huge private rock pit that has been stocked with HUGE Florida Large Mouth Bass. We offer full and half day trips for up to 4 people we provide everything. Fully guided with boat. No individual fishing. Most half day trips catch over 20 fish, some over 5lbs and many times some close to or over 10lbs.
    Im not allowed to give pricing by email. Please either email/text me your phone number or call me so we can set a date at 1-352-636-0197
    Just a thought but do you figure they are not allowed to discuss pricing by e-mail because they do not want to scare people off with their prices or because they may have different prices for different people or days? Just find it strange that they will not give you some kind of price even if it is ballpark

Quote Originally Posted by kadas View Post
    Just a thought but do you figure they are not allowed to discuss pricing by e-mail because they do not want to scare people off with their prices or because they may have different prices for different people or days? Just find it strange that they will not give you some kind of price even if it is ballpark
    that's my guess

guessing expensive.Backorw went last year maybe he'll provide what it cost. I'll have to check out the Clermont site.Thanks for that info