North End of Beautiful Norfork Lake...MO/AR Border

Question Question for you "grillers"

I know nuttin' about these pellet grills but let's just say you had a cabin in the woods, with electric and you wanted to put a small indoor pellet grill (24-30") built in to an outside wall. Anyone know of a kit or good choice of a grill that could be framed into the wall with ventilation? Please help, it's for a friend & I .............

2. GROWING OLD WITH GRACE DA TOAD's Avatar
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

"Let's raise up our glasses against evil forces......Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses" - Toby Keith

3. Member
    as mentioned already....go small and portable so you can pull it inside the cabin if your worried about it disappearing. The tailgater versions will serve you well. They all have one now, Treager, Rectec, GMG....and so on. Green Mountain has a version called the Davy Crocket that I was considering a lot, but opted for a Daniel Boone in order to cook larger items on it.

As far as a built in version? not sure I would want to do that for the temps & creosote that would be involved. I think if you build around it similar to a fireplace to be safe about it?? I suppose it could be done, but wouldn't know the 1st thing to do for something like that.

North End of Beautiful Norfork Lake...MO/AR Border
    Seems as though the commercial units they make for indoors start around 4k so we are exploring different options, thanks

http://www.rectecgrills.com/rec-tec-...-grill-rt-300/

Best customer service period. Quality is excellent and the price is very reasonable considering what you are getting. I have the RT 680 but the Mini seems it would suit your needs. Read the reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerbobber View Post
    Seems as though the commercial units they make for indoors start around 4k so we are exploring different options, thanks
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw