Now I have Twins!!!!!!

Twin Power Poles ..................

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...7b&oe=5A70517C
    Last edited by K-DAWG; 10-16-2017 at 07:57 PM.

Looking good!
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

3. Member
    Might as well add a parachute! Looks good though!

why ? it's a bass fishin' boat,Looks good buddy,you got enuff power,it wont hurt holeshot
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTGSXR View Post
    Might as well add a parachute! Looks good though!

5. Member
    I'm Sure he'll be fine! It does look nice and he probably won't notice the speed loss...if any.

ya those thang's are usually just a pita for holeshot
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTGSXR View Post
    I'm Sure he'll be fine! It does look nice and he probably won't notice the speed loss...if any.

7. Member
    She's all ass

8. Member
    Congrats looks good my 10 blades have made no negative difference on my xb21speed or holeshot .

9. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by carte250xs View Post
    Congrats looks good my 10 blades have made no negative difference on my xb21speed or holeshot .
    Your's is the only boat I know of that the poles haven't affected the speed on then.
    Every brand of boat that I have seen them on has lost 3-4 mph even with the eight footers.

10. Member
    Maybe his skill has increased since adding the poles. So he would be faster after he takes them off.

Because I know of 25 lb bag of shot is in the wrong place I lose a couple mph...

I have the wrong boat. I want to fish more than joy ride and go fast. But, this one is paid for and it looks terrific. So, I cant justify (convince the wife) making a payment on a newer XB-21. So, I will do the next best thing and that is rig this dude out to be a full on TX rig. I already have it loaded down with 200#'s of batteries, heavy ass fourtrex on the bow and keep it loaded down with rods, spare prop and tackle. I have already lost some speed due to the weight I have it loaded down with. So, if I lose a few miles per hour I'll still be faster than just about everything out there with a 250 on the tail.

12. Member
    Sorry let me re enter the speed in that statement .havenot made any top speed runs since the poles and new propeller were installed but on that note sorry for possibly being misleading

13. BBC SPONSOR
    Looks good! I'd consider poles if they could make a 20+ version
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K-DAWG View Post
    I have the wrong boat. I want to fish more than joy ride and go fast. But, this one is paid for and it looks terrific. So, I cant justify (convince the wife) making a payment on a newer XB-21. So, I will do the next best thing and that is rig this dude out to be a full on TX rig. I already have it loaded down with 200#'s of batteries, heavy ass fourtrex on the bow and keep it loaded down with rods, spare prop and tackle. I have already lost some speed due to the weight I have it loaded down with. So, if I lose a few miles per hour I'll still be faster than just about everything out there with a 250 on the tail.
    2013 Allison BasSport Pro
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS

i'm with ya' i love to bass fish mine too!

You guys are crazy hanging them on your allys...I dont think they were made for boats thats run over 90 mph...Wonder if warranty covers time travel?

Power poles are a must have fishing here in Florida. If you are gonna fish the St. Johns and the rest of the lakes here in north Florida and be competitive they are a necessary evil.

18. Member
    Amen, brother!

Power poles are a must have fishing here in Florida. If you are gonna fish the St. Johns and the rest of the lakes here in north Florida and be competitive they are a necessary evil.
    2015 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2021 Mercury Racing 300R (1.75)

So true--- It's all about where and how you fish. Most of the reservoirs I fish--If your casting distance away from the bank-- they will not reach the bottom. I can't justify the cost for something I (might) get to use in a couple of spring tournaments.
    I do use the heck out of a spot lock.

20. Member
    Looks good.......When i had the twins on the Stroker, it wasnt the weight....Aerodynamics was the issue....Boat started acting weird approaching triple digits.
    And your right about having them!!
    Jason