Bucket seats with storage - picture?

Hi!

Currently I own a Z175 which definitely is the best boat I've ever had - I just love Rangers. I'm thinking about ordering another Z175 or a Z518C for the coming season. Since I'll ship the craft to Sweden I can't see any of the optional accessories beforehand and Rangers website is quite bad to show what the different accessories really are.

Is there anybody with a picture or explanation of what defines "bucket seats with storage"? Is it the same seats as original but with the add on of storage underneath?

Best regards Tobias
    Bassboat: 2018 Ranger Z518 Comanche. Mercury 175hp PRO XS 4S. 6" SlideMaster jackplate. Lowrance Ghost. HDS Live 16" (dash) & 16" (bow). Power Pole Blade 10ft. Li-on batteries.

2. Member
    Bucket seats with storage is two bucket seats with a small storage box between them - good for small items such as sun glasses, cell phone, wallet car keys, etc. There is no storage under seats as it s all gas tank.

I believe buckets with storage s the standard configuration on most bass boats.

3. Member
    I just ordered the fiberglass coin box for the middle yesterday. Def a good investment

4. Member
    Not the same model, but I just changed from a center seat to a coin box on my 2008 Z520. Really like it so far.

Attached Images Attached Images

1989 Stratos 285 PRO. 2 Bucket Seats ,just a gap between , both are mounted , flip up and a deep 24" floor to HUll, then 2' for and aft , and 5' width . Heck of a Basement.. could put 4 regular size ice chest in that hole

6. Member
    ok
    thus is what ive been looking for. i wanna drop the center seat and install the coin box. how much will this bix run me?

Quote Originally Posted by bassbasset View Post
    ok
    thus is what ive been looking for. i wanna drop the center seat and install the coin box. how much will this bix run me?
    Mine was around $700

8. Member
    thats not bad at all

thanks Bud

Quote Originally Posted by bassbasset View Post
    thats not bad at all

thanks Bud
    Call ranger parts with your vin # and they can give you info.

10. Member
    Ordered one three weeks ago. Was 580

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Super 91 View Post
    Not the same model, but I just changed from a center seat to a coin box on my 2008 Z520. Really like it so far.

Not wanting to hijack thread, just wanted to say those are some awesome, awesome looking seats. WOW.

12. Member
    Thanks! I really like them. Worth the coin for the upgrade, at least to me.