Talon support leg

I have a 12' talon on an old Champion mounted with a sandwich plate and a tilt bracket. My problem is the support leg is not long enough to reach the deck when the talon is tilted. The talon rests on the plastic control box. Anyone know where I can find one to replace it that is a few inches longer? I have loosened it and slid it as far down the talon as I can get it but it still won't reach. It rests on the chrome vent cover on the back and I can't adjust the bracket to make it fit around it.

PM Sent
    Scott Inman

3. Member
    Have you tried raising the Talon in the Talon mount a few inches to see if that changes the angle when folded or are you as high as you can go on the Talon mount.

4. Member
    Sorry, I didn't post on here the solution. Yes, but the height never helped. Readjusted the angle of the mount and finally got it to stop resting on top of the vent. Was still a little too short. I was able to slide the leg out as far as I could possibly get it (more than it is suppose to be) and now it works. Now that I have had time to see how it is attached and adjusted, I'll look for a dowel of some sort and cut a new one slightly longer but it works now.