Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Replacing touch pad dash panel. (MichAngler)

I contacted Skeeter. By phone and by E-Mail. The only person that returned my call was Darby (?) to give me the information to order the parts from Foothill's.

My subsequent calls to Robert Young, as well the E-Mails that were forwarded to Mr. Young by Maria were never answered.

I am currently looking into aftermarket options, but haven't had much luck.
    Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day

Teach a man to fish, he will complain that you stole his fishing spot.

2. Member

Re: Replacing touch pad dash panel. (Toypuller)

Hey guys, I just bought a ZX250 with the rocker panel already installed. I am very dissapointed as well. Anyways, how does the auto bilge work? I have only tested the manual bilge. On the bilge rocker switch, if I turn it on it lights red and the bilge is "constant on", does the auto work when the switch is off, but the power button is on?
    With all of the Skeeters out there in this age range that had the digital dash panel that was causing all of the problems, you would think that Skeeter owuld make good and put as good if not a better panel in there. After all, in my mind the guys and gals that have those year Skeeters will be updated soon, and would be a good thing to make those folks happy so that they don't go to another brand. The dash might not be a big deal, but how they handle issues like this can be. I was thinking of sending them a letter, but don't know if it would do any good, being how big they are.
    Thanks

Re: Replacing touch pad dash panel. (Beamer2)

On mine the auto Bilge will kick on even with the power switch in the “OFF” position

"The handicapped angler"

4. Member

Re: Replacing touch pad dash panel. (Toypuller)

My touch pad lights up but Live well buttons will not respond when pressed. I have checked the fuses under the dash. I too have been experencing problems with the touch pad in the pass.
    Do I have a touch pad problem or another issue???

5. Member

Re: Replacing touch pad dash panel. (reeveszx300)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by reeveszx300 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">My touch pad lights up but Live well buttons will not respond when pressed. I have checked the fuses under the dash. I too have been experencing problems with the touch pad in the pass.
    Do I have a touch pad problem or another issue???</td></tr></table>

yes sounds like you do. Sometime you can unplug panel from back and it will work after but most likly water got in and shorting out. need to replace mine and told 200 buck for new rocker setup. Skeeters responce to me was they were done by a subcontractor and they can do nothing.

6. Member
    I know this is an old post but did the lights for each livewell turn on as well just the pumps didn't respond?

7. Member
    Is there any place to get the skeeter control panel complete conversion kit other than skeeter

8. Member
    do you have or know where i can get the wire colors, what goes where, for the panel conversion? i have a 2006 Skeeter zx200.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12