Thread: Lost hoop nets

Lost hoop nets

I lost two hoop nets last week. Anybody with one of those fancy depth finders want to make a few passes and try to find them for me? They are in Bayou Bouef near Lake DesAllemands. They are about $200 each and want to do everything I can to find them before I have to buy some new ones.

2. Member
    Barry if I had to guess I would say your nets have already been found.

3. Member
    I know, but I feel like I need to try again. Went three times for a total of about 8 hours.

4. Member
    hum, a few guys that have camps down the tank battery canal prob got them. They go late at nite with a drag and hit the bends in the bayou for nets. Take the fish and nets. Seen them a few times while frogging

5. Member
    This Tank Battery camp owner did not steal any hoop nets or anything else for that matter, better be carefull of who you are accusing.

6. Member
    I may take a ride down there Sunday morning. If so I'd be happy to ride around and do some scanning for you

You're welcome to take my boat any day. I have the HD with down imaging on it.
    James Simmons (985)870-0201
    Stanford Baits Pro Staff Gambler Lures Pro staff Vector Hooks Pro staff Enigma rods pro staff
    P-line Pro Staff. Amphibia Eyegear Pro staff TH Marine Pro staff
    Woo!Tungsten Pro Staff Hoo-rag Pro Staff Sublime Wear Pro staff Crusher Lures Pro staff

8. Member
    Since I didn't say any names I can't be acusing you so why you replying to the post. If my memory is correct there are multiple camps down that canal

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboots View Post
    I may take a ride down there Sunday morning. If so I'd be happy to ride around and do some scanning for you
    That would work. Let me know. I can meet you at the launch or bring my boat and meet you in the canal.

10. Member
    Down imaging is nice but side scan would really help you out BUT if that's all you have then for sure use that resource. I don't even have a transducer on my boat lol
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    "You only live once.......but if you do it right......once is enough!"