campground on Mille lacs

Looking for the closet campground to weigh-in for AOY Tournament. any advice appreciated also a smallmouth guide close would be handy. Don't wanna drag boat for 27,000 miles. Thanks Joe

whats up Joe?? don't like using search ??lolo click below 2 campground choices .. the click on map direction will give mileage maps from your town to each lake site, your welcome!
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=campgr...FORM=QBRE&sp=2

3. Member
    Are these places you frequent when you fish there? Otherwise thanks for the search.

No Sir never fished any of them, 1 time with a xBIL fished downtown Mpls Mn ,on Mississippi River. Other than that even tho' had farmer In Laws from west Mn and a small lake in Morris Mn for family pic nics , reunion's . never fished there either. lol. S St. Paul Mn was my hangout, But those days was Very Busy Trucking for a living. So only Fish for me was the local Friday Night ALL U Can Eat fish fry Dinners at a local VFW. < now the fish there was Great and no fishy taste. Sea fish I guess? but on one occasion in a very small western MN town. went to get a load of dry bulk black beans. Farm co-op south of RR track main street, 1/2 block north only place to eat was town's Bar.. So walked up was Friday night, noticed sign all u can eat wall eye.. So since was hungry and a long wait till next day to load, figured I'd better get all I can or go hungry lolo. wel waitress sets plate down I try a Bite.. patooey! she asked in a few noticing I was eating the fries and cole slaw mostly.. I remarked how fishy strong tasting it was.. thinking of how the VFW fish was better... She gave that LOOK like its FISH STUPID! with the DUH Smirk Look.. Needless to say I ordered the steak Dinner, and said give the fish to the towns alley cat.. I never enjoyed fish with Bones to worry about So have a great fish catching time there

5. Member
    Cant help with campgrounds but hunter point on the east side has really good deals on ice houses that they pull up on land and rent out during the summer.

As far as guides if you just want bass Id look at Jeremaih johnson, or flw pro josh douglas runs a guide service. Jeremiah does really good on tournaments on mille lacs and caught a 7 and half up there last year.

6. Member
    the park is right on the lake........

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/state_par...pin/index.html

7. Member
    Thanks Bass and Sparky appreciate the input will stay in state park and call Jeremiah tomorrow