Thread: Shelbyville

Shelbyville

Has anyone been to Shelbyville lately? I have a club tournament there this Sunday and wondering how its fishing. I know a couple weeks ago the water level was very high and the fishing was pretty tough.

2. Banned
    Still is high

Quote Originally Posted by 597fitter View Post
    Still is high
    Great... Should be fun lol

4. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Shelbyville is 10 foot over summer pool at 610. It has dropped over 2 feet in the last 2-3 weeks. Water temp is 75ish all over the lake with good color and the fish are pretty much scattered. lots of willows to fish and its hard to get to the bank any where. I'll be down Friday-sunday fishing walleye and bass. ..Lithia Springs area back past the no-wake is fishing pretty good right now. Good luck on your tourney.

Dale Sinclair original

5. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    What ramp are you fishing out of? There are 10 bass tournaments scheduled for Shelbyville Saturday and Sunday. Be safe.

Dale Sinclair original

Quote Originally Posted by local16 View Post
    What ramp are you fishing out of? There are 10 bass tournaments scheduled for Shelbyville Saturday and Sunday. Be safe.

We'll be launching out of Eagle Creek this time, usually is Wolf Creek but the DNR placed us at Eagle this time. Wow, looks like it will be a busy day on the water! Thanks for the heads up and info about the lake