Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
  1. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjaymmman View Post
    Create a virtual Helix and Solix on your website. This would be ideal for training and to help people navigate the menu options to setup their units. There are many people in this community who help others new to HB, but often at times we are at work and away from our boat/unit. This would be a great tool and would probably save HB some customer service calls!
    I think I still have some of the old Eagle/Lowrance simulators, they were buggy and a time sink - pretty much a simulator with a graphic box wrapped around it, nothing you can't run indoors and memorize.

ALSO there's a very, very good REASON why Wayne has a set of keys to the company jet...

Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/

2. Member
    Ability to display the zoom 2D view on full screen so I can run full water column on one unit and zoom on the other side by side.

include the new thinner font in he next update. I see all the new units on the shelf with it, but there is no way for my year and a half old unit to change even though they are running the same version #.

3. Member
    Go back to 900 series connector bank attachment with thumb screw. Or at least straight in plug for connectors (Helix power cord terrible bend on wire)
    -DI units come with TM transducer, option/trade for transom mount.
    - Start up lower brightness/power save
    - get rid of boxes, all overlay
    2016 Z520 - Mercury 250 ProXS - Bravo 1 XS

4. Member
    I'd like to see a colored trail that's based upon speed. So you can see where you've fished vs where you've driven.

5. Member
    how about making mega 360's for a fortrex available, waiting, waiting, waiting....................that would be nice !!!!!!!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stahlead View Post
    I'd like to see a colored trail that's based upon speed. So you can see where you've fished vs where you've driven.
    The Guy’s must ave been content the last 4 years.( Zero suggestions) I usually drop a waypoint if I catch some fish from a spot. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

7. Member
    I would like to see my solix 12 and my ulterra work together as one, I had to send the solix that's 3 months old back to the mothership today. I hope I can survive without it for 3 weeks.

8. Member
    PM Sent
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

9. Member
    I would love to see all transducers have a connection at 4ft. Would be perfect to replace a damaged or non working one without re-routing it throughout the entire boat!

10. Member
    Lower the prices on the units and accessories because we deserve it based from facts of inflation

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021