Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Solix 10 Gen3 DI+/SI+
    I would like to be able to set my default opening screen to something I use; not radar or something that most fishermen do not have.

2. Member
    Have an option for the unit to boot up without a warning screen until reset to factory settings. Has anyone ever read that screen more than once?
    2014 ZX190, 175 HPDI
    HELIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G2N

Bigger gauge wiring on power connector

Ditch the cable collector concept on the Helix G2N for twist on locking connectors

As another stated, losing screen to readouts in order to display time is disappointing to a tournament angler.

Include fisherman in requirements meetings

Quote Originally Posted by Haybo View Post
    2nd!

We are now required to run/upgrade the power to these new units yet they come with the same old 16 gauge power cord
    "The handicapped angler"

5. Banned
    just got confirmation from humminbird that they are watching

6. Member
    How about putting Ethernet ports on all the units so we dont have to buy 7,000 cords and adapters. And maybe speed up the remote rebate. I think I have a better chance of seeing a bigfoot than getting that remote. Going on 4 months with everything being approved. Just waiting for them to ship it.. I 2nd the overlays for time. Why does the time have to be in the boxes instead of a overlay. It would save us some screen room.
    Last edited by jfed72; 06-09-2017 at 09:30 AM.

7. Member
    You tube for when the bites not on
    Please release me,let me go.

8. Member
    Mega 360 fixed oil spill leakage and more attachments brackets to different trolling motors

9. Member
    Whenever I mark a way point it automatically would save a snapshot of the side imaging/down imaging so I know what I marked as I go to new lakes and idle around marking stuff. Then go back a week later and try to remember what each waypoint is. One lake I have 250 waypoints on a 2500 acre lake.
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    250HP Evinrude E-Tec

"Haulin' Ass and Chasin' Bass"

Make features like PC Live etc compatible with Apple/Mac/OS formats...PLEASE!

Make all readouts available in boxes, available in overlay format.

More radio buttons...six would be nice.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

11. Member
    2 way NMEA networking

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jfed72 View Post
    How about putting Ethernet ports on all the units so we dont have to buy 7,000 cords and adapters. And maybe speed up the remote rebate. I think I have a better chance of seeing a bigfoot than getting that remote. Going on 4 months with everything being approved. Just waiting for them to ship it.. I 2nd the overlays for time. Why does the time have to be in the boxes instead of a overlay. It would save us some screen room.

+1000 on rebate issue I will never again let a rebate promotion have any effect on my decision to purchase a product. Never had one go good always lost in mail, incomplete documentation what ever to just make you say it's not worth it and forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by dbuchmann View Post
    Whenever I mark a way point it automatically would save a snapshot of the side imaging/down imaging so I know what I marked as I go to new lakes and idle around marking stuff. Then go back a week later and try to remember what each waypoint is. One lake I have 250 waypoints on a 2500 acre lake.

The Helix and number series already do that if you have that view displayed and take a snapshot with it turned on in the Accessory menu. When you get to the waypoint a thumbnail picture is displayed of the snapshot. That is why there are two files for each snapshot in the Snapshot folder.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

14. Member
    Adding time to the overlays, or even better give the ability to select what you want to overlay.

15. Member
    I would like to see more short cut buttons on the helix units

16. Member
    Helix is a great unit but if asked, a couple features to make it even more robust :

* Enhanced N2K communications for engines and or other common network devices

* Ability to share heading sensor data over the network, ideally the Ultrex Bluetooth one. A very well installed sensor midship can then provide data to all units without worry of magnetic interference from say the trolling motor or big engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Haybo View Post

Ditch the cable collector concept on the Helix G2N for twist on locking connectors

As another stated, losing screen to readouts in order to display time is disappointing to a tournament angler.

Include fisherman in requirements meetings
    And furthermore, since HB commends dedicated wiring straight to the batteries, they should offer power cables in 15 and 24 foot lengths. This would allow clean power runs to the bow and console without splices.

I would gladly pay extra for these if they were made right!

18. Member
    Simple just one thing Mega 360
    John

Solix 12, Helix 12, Onix 10

Quote Originally Posted by StrikeBack View Post
    Simple just one thing Mega 360
    +1 They need to get on this quick! I'm ready to purchase.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

Short list:

- separate computer from screen so when the technology changes, upgrades are cheaper. Also share the same compute capability across multiple screens. We don't need a computer at the bow and at the helm

- modern waypoint management.

- an app similar to Navionics for iPad/iPhone integrated to allow sync of waypoints

- 360 version of panoptics

- integration with a scale so fish data can be captured / stored with the waypoints

- auto routing of course between 2 points (best route versus just a straight line)

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast