Does it look like I have room on the starboard side for a 12 foot tallon?

I want to add a tallon but not sure if I have room. What do you guys that have them think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

Yes and they are awesome

Get the universal sandwich mount and you will be fine. It fits between your motor and transom. You will have to pull the motor. There will be a spacer for the port side. The arm on the starboard side of the mount offsets the talon enough that you can still turn your big motor all the way to one side.

starboard sandwich bracket is what you need...http://www.minnkotamotors.com/Talon-Brackets/

4. HYDRA SPORT LS205 225HO JER-1 BIG BASS's Avatar
    You'll want 2. One lasted. Out a month on my. Pat then second

If your not scared to drill holes in the transom I would suggest to mount it directly to the transom, less weight, more sturdy, cheaper. If you need to make low clearance with a 12' model I'd suggest a tilt bracket either way and if you go straight to the transom and need a tilt bracket this 50$ spacer is beaded to give it as much room to hinge over as well as mounting as high up as well so it clears.

You our wouldn't need to move any transducers maybe a wire, my old boy was 90" wide yours is 98"? Plenty of room.
    Attached Images Attached Images