Bassman25 is the man for talons!

Great prices and exalent service! I placesed my order and had a family emergency the next day. He was understanding and never pushed for payment. After a week of waiting for me to send payment he split the coast of express shipping, so I can get them on my boat before I leave on a fishing trip.
    If you need talons and don't get them from bassman25 your missing out and probably payed to much.
    2001 tr-21 triton 225 Yamaha xo66

2. Member
    I agree. I got mine from bassman25 and I'm glad I did. Had an in 3 days. Awesome guy and great service
    Stratos 201 Pro Elite, Evinrude 200 Etec H.O., Minn Kota, Humminbird

3. Member
    +1, Great prices, Excellent service and great guy! Ordered Tuesday and had them Friday! Would do business with him anytime! Hard to beat!

4. LEGEND 199 225 PRO XS
    Got mine from him also, got them 3 days after I ordered them, best price, and bassman25 is a super guy to deal with!!!! Also the TALONS are great, just my thought but they are better than power poles in many ways.
    LEGEND ALPHA 199 225 PRO XS

5. Member

Bassman25

Quote Originally Posted by bassmasta63 View Post
    Got mine from him also, got them 3 days after I ordered them, best price, and bassman25 is a super guy to deal with!!!! Also the TALONS are great, just my thought but they are better than power poles in many ways.
    whats the contact info for bassman25. Looking to buy some talons

6. Member
    Type in Bassman25 in the members list at the top of the page and send him a PM.

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Thank you guys! I appreciate the very kind words. If I am slow in responding to IM's its because I am actually working, haha. email me if you need anything ftomarinesupplies@gmail.com or contact Kspropbender via IM and he can get you all fixed up as well.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor