Chuck Pippen guide trip I took

Bbcer's,

I took a trip with him while on vacation with the family here in Kissimmee area. But, before we headed down there we were texting back and forth just asking questions and just being optimistic. Well I went on Friday the 2nd met him at the ramp on lake x. He felt bad that we didn't have his new water whip which I didn't care. We get out just chatting making you feel like a good friend and I've never been on a guide trip before in my life. It was awesome because of there wasn't any awkwardness and it was an amazing day of fun. We hit a few spots of his and we hook up on a few first casts and it was like that all day long. We caught a bunch of fish 2-4 lb range no real big ones and that's not the point of going ( really it's to get away from the rat race of Disney). So to recap Chuck is an awesome dude that is very knowledgeable and teaches you some cool stuff and puts you on fish all day long. Thanks to the Florida guys for the recommendation and a solid guide.
    Last edited by fish_finder1; 06-05-2017 at 08:46 AM.

2. Member
    The real Lake X or are you saying lake X because your not wanting to say where you were at. Glad you had an enjoyable time, its always good catching fish.

3. Member
    It was Butler chain o lakes i believe
    Last edited by fish_finder1; 06-05-2017 at 08:46 PM.