Ma'alaea Harbour Night-lapse

Here's a little Milky Way action from the past holiday weekend. Beth and I were gifted a stay in a top floor penthouse in Ma'alaea Harbour - the second windiest harbour in the world. On his night, however, it was calm and quiet. This one is best viewed in 4k.

Shot on a Canon 7D mk II + Tokina 11-16 f/2.8. Edited in LR, then put together in FCPX. Total time was around 6 hours.

"The most dangerous risk of all -the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later." -random Facebook pic that came up on my wall

8'6" Longboard
    6'6" Shortboard

Awesome.

3. Member
    That is awesome!

4. Member
    Thanks fellas! I had a fun time recording that one, but it was tough to keep waking up throughout the night for battery changes. For the first time in life, I now see the legitimacy of a battery grip (2 batteries). lol
    "The most dangerous risk of all -the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later." -random Facebook pic that came up on my wall

8'6" Longboard
    6'6" Shortboard