Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Guys don't forget Falcon. I think you'll like what you find there.......

I highly doubt they will do away with Stratos. They may drop some of the lower end models but I dont see the 294 nor the 201 going anywhere. Still one of the best priced...best riding...and best fishing boats on the market.

3. Member
    I heard they was going away also .....look what Mr Hopper did to Champion ?

4. Member
    Champion was going in the toilet long before Hopper came along.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos21XL View Post
    I highly doubt they will do away with Stratos. They may drop some of the lower end models but I dont see the 294 nor the 201 going anywhere. Still one of the best priced...best riding...and best fishing boats on the market.
    Sells down ....think they are gone .

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    I think the new lower end priced rangers are based on Stratos boats?? the z175 and z 185
    This would be correct

7. Member
    They won't survive much longer.

8. Member
    dk239 was going to order a new 201, as he want a new G2 motor and was told they are no more for 2018 . And if want the motor it will have to be a diff. boat .
    He head's the Warrior on the water Tx ,here in NC and he posted it on the forum a week ago .
    I was at Cableas this week and ask .They are closed lip .It least the guy i asked . JM brought them also .

9. Member
    Been with them from the start and has a Older 1988 201 Pro now out in the barn and want get rid of it for any thing .Wait the right $$$$ it would has to go .
    But i think you can stick a fork in them now . It has been a long ride . Hope i am wrong , hate to see a nice boat go to the dump .

10. Member
    I hope that is not the case for 2018. If it is I'll will be keeping my 05 201 and enjoy the ride. If anything I dont think it it will hury my resale value.
    Although Champion boats are no longer made i still see some on the water and nicely taken care of and a proud champ owner....

Quote Originally Posted by rchavis View Post
    dk239 was going to order a new 201, as he want a new G2 motor and was told they are no more for 2018 . And if want the motor it will have to be a diff. boat .
    He head's the Warrior on the water Tx ,here in NC and he posted it on the forum a week ago .
    I was at Cableas this week and ask .They are closed lip .It least the guy i asked . JM brought them also .

Made a few calls and sent a few emails and this is what I was told...I will not drop names or dealers so please dont ask. I only inquired about the 201 XLE line...the reason you cannot order one is because they are making more modifications to the top cap of the boat...the hull will remain the same and it WILL keep the Stratos badge. Bottom line is...there will be a 2018 model 201 and its gonna be a sharp looking rig!!!!

12. Banned
    ... Dan

13. Member
    Good

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos21XL View Post
    Made a few calls and sent a few emails and this is what I was told...I will not drop names or dealers so please dont ask. I only inquired about the 201 XLE line...the reason you cannot order one is because they are making more modifications to the top cap of the boat...the hull will remain the same and it WILL keep the Stratos badge. Bottom line is...there will be a 2018 model 201 and its gonna be a sharp looking rig!!!!
    If this is true why would they not just come out and say it's true? Hope it is but I'm having my doubts!!
    David Blanton

Anglers Choice Pro Staff
    Stratos 201XLE
    Tournament Director / Warriors on the Water

I honestly dont know why but they did the exact same thing when they changed the bow panel and console so you could flush mount a 12. No one heard a word about it until the production models were being built.

16. Member
    I spoke with Jason from Stratos and he said that next month they have a meeting with JM to find out what the game plan is. Time will tell will see. Was interested in a 189 VLO found one at a great price 2016 leftover but as the dealer told me he has not heard anything but if purchased the warranty would be good no matter what. I still don't know want to pull the trigger but I'm gonna wait. There will be alot of leftover boats and my feelings are thats the best deal out there. More room to deal and if not move on there the ones making payments.

17. Member
    Not true I just bought a new Stratos 2017 and the dealer said they put their orders in for the new 2018 July1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkamus View Post
    Not true I just bought a new Stratos 2017 and the dealer said they put their orders in for the new 2018 July1st.
    Who is your dealer?
    David Blanton

Anglers Choice Pro Staff
    Stratos 201XLE
    Tournament Director / Warriors on the Water

19. Member
    call c and o marine, they will know likely
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

20. Member
    South shore marina Wilmington Ohio I just bought the boat two days ago. I asked when the new ones will roll out he said we will put our order July 1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast