Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d'Wayne View Post
    I remember when Bagley square bills were hotter than pre rap Wiggle warts.
    Yes Dewayne I remember those days, especially in our part of the country. There's a lot of square bills out there that will catch fish but you'll always have the die hard Bagley fishermen that still like them like me. I've got about 200 of them. The same thing will happen to the wiggle wart and then it's just the collectors that will pay the big bucks.

2. Member
    (Not sure about this one, I have done a lot of research it sure resembles the Miss Liberty lure but all seem to be on a "tail walker" model ?? I have seen the liberty tail walker sell for $135.51 in 2013 and one currently being offered for $300 so I really don't know the color code for the one shown but would be interested with info about it....)

I understand your confusion. Maybe this will help. 6 Miss Liberty, 3 Bicentennial's and 1 USA bang-o-lure.

I agree about the books they have great information and have helped me out a ton when I was collecting heavy for many years.
    One other Bagley lure that was said to only to have been made for one year is the DB04, Which is way off. I've found DB04's in the woodgrain package with all brass and lead and have them in others in packages with improved bill, brass belly hanger and stainless tail hanger. I've had them in 3 different configurations. The DB04's were made all the way up until Bagley was sold and moved to the Dominican Reuplic.
    Last edited by 5TOADS; 07-05-2017 at 11:19 PM.

Very nice 5TOADS, thanks for the pictures, guess I was confused about Miss Liberty & Bicentennial's, I was stuck on Miss Liberty and never thought about the Bicentennials.....love that Bang O.....I have about 40 Bang O's most 4" and some old NIP...... even have the one year FL Lotto Bang O

Quote Originally Posted by 5TOADS View Post
    (Not sure about this one, I have done a lot of research it sure resembles the Miss Liberty lure but all seem to be on a "tail walker" model ?? I have seen the liberty tail walker sell for $135.51 in 2013 and one currently being offered for $300 so I really don't know the color code for the one shown but would be interested with info about it....)

I understand your confusion. Maybe this will help. 6 Miss Liberty, 3 Bicentennial's and 1 USA bang-o-lure.

I agree about the books they have great information and have helped me out a ton when I was collecting heavy for many years.
    One other Bagley lure that was said to only to have been made for one year is the DB04, Which is way off. I've found DB04's in the woodgrain package with all brass and lead and have them in others in packages with improved bill, brass belly hanger and stainless tail hanger. I've had them in 3 different configurations. The DB04's were made all the way up until Bagley was sold and moved to the Dominican Reuplic.

Are these Bicentennials yours??

5. Member
    These are not mine. These were from my best friends collection before he sold them.

6. Member
    I think I have one or two of these? Ler me check my crankbait stash.

Allen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12